1. Lemon and sugar scrub for dark finger joints
Exfoliation or scrubbing should be the primary step taken to remove the darkness on the finger joints. Exfoliation lightens the dark skin and smoothens the joints. An exfoliating scrub can be made at home with just two ingredients.
- Take 2 teaspoonful of honey and add one teaspoonful of lemon juice and one teaspoonful of fine sugar.
- Mix all of them well and use this to massage and scrub the dark finger joints.
- This can be used on the hands too to give them the extra smoothness.
- After the massaging keep this mixture on the hands for 15 minutes so that the juices can soak the skin and vitamin C in the lemon juice, glycolic acid in the sugar will lighten the darkness on the finger joints.
2. Sugar and olive oil remedy to get rid of the darkness on knuckles
Another exfoliating yet hydrating scrub can be made with sugar and olive oil. Olive oil strengthens the nails and removes the darkness caused by the sun exposure and the excess melanin in the skin. Sugar on the other hand, will exfoliate and whiten the skin of the dark finger joints.
- Take 3 teaspoonful of olive oil and add 2 teaspoonful of sugar into it.
- Mix them well and use it to scrub the dark joints of the fingers.
- Keep it for extra 5 minutes after the exfoliation to hydrate the hands and then wash off with normal water.
- Apply a light moisturiser afterwards.
3. Moisturization with powerful oil for dark finger joints
This remedy to lighten the dark finger joints has two benefits. It will remove the darkness and also make the hands radiant and softer just like you have gone for a manicure at a spa. It deep conditions and as a bonus it will get rid of the yellow spots on the nails and dry cuticle problem.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoonful of jojoba oil, ½ teaspoonful of almond oil, ½ teaspoonful of rosemary oil and 2–3 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix and use this oil condition to massage the finger joints and hands, the palms and also the wrist.
It will hydrate the hands, nourish the nails and softer the fingers. This is an excellent way to lighten the dark finger joints and to get a relaxing oil massage for the hands. It is advisable that you should use this treatment at night for extra results.
4. Milk cream and turmeric remedy to lighten dark finger joints
This last remedy will take off the darkness of the knuckles just like the face pack for tanning does.
- Mix one teaspoonful of milk cream and half teaspoonful of turmeric powder with 2–3 drops of almond oil.
- Mix them and apply on the finger joints.
- Leave this for 20 minutes and then wash the hands with normal water.
Do this treatment three times in a week. It will show good noticeable result in lightening the dark finger joints
we are Specializing in organic skin care treatments and natural skin care treatments california, and we offer safe skin care and facial care treatment california, facial care, Spray Tanning treatment in california,full body Wax treatment in california